The Octopus System is undoubtedly the best example of versatility and great efficiency of our neon tubing lighting products.
This patented system includes two elements: a MPS -master power supply- placed far behind the channel letters (often installed inside a building), and a HVM -high voltage module- placed inside the channel letter, for exterior instalments.
- Solid-state technology
- High voltage insulated into the Channel letter (HVM)
- Very small in size and light weight
- Constant current and brightness while self adjusting to the length of the tube
- Allows neon to be used in extremely small and complex shaped letters
- HVM 30mA and HVM 60mA can be mixed with the same MPS
- One system may replace one or two conventional transformers (12kV and 15kV)
- No more GTO wire (high voltage) through the wall structure
- Automatic shut off during ground fault, broken tube and overload condition
Click here to consult the Octopus System Troubleshooting Guide.
Click here to consult the Octopus System Installation Guide.